- 1. Single Stock Plot, code at GitHub
- 2. Multiple Stocks Plot, code at GitHub
- 3. January Seasonality, code at GitHub
- 4. Market Filter Back Test, code at GitHub
- 5. Sector Rotation Back Test, code at GitHub
- 6. Retirement : simulating wealth with random returns, inflation and withdrawals, code at GitHub
Please note that Back Test applications take longer time to update the plots/tables and hence maybe more appropriate to run from your local computer.
library(shiny) runGitHub('SIT','systematicinvestor', subdir = 'Shiny/one.stock')
P.S. The plan is to share 5 examples. I will post post one example a day, starting tonight.